The essential Curitiba links and references
Curitiba links – there is a wealth of information, references and articles about the popular travel destination of Curitiba. Here are some links to Curitiba related web pages to help you locate the Curitiba links you’ll need to research and prepare for your trip.
Some general Curitiba links and related web pages which are good starting points
- The official government website for Curitiba (this web site is in Portuguese, but luckily there is a translate button to display the site in English!): http://www.curitiba.pr.gov.br/
- This link gives you lots of general and detailed information on Curitiba: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curitiba
- And the related web page link, Wikitravel’s guide to Curitiba, with lots of information and references for travel and attractions: http://wikitravel.org/en/Curitiba
More Curitiba links:
- This link is to a fascinating article that is in part a personal essay and account of Curitiba, and in part a well-informed, detailed and educational history of its development and sociology: http://www.yesmagazine.org/article.asp?ID=1258
- Why Curitibans think they live in the best city in the world! http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC39/Meadows.htm
- Links to Curitiba personal experiences from travelers who have preceded you to Curitiba, including personal photo albums, tips and random useful and entertaining snippets of information: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-city/Brazil/Curitiba/tpod.html
- An overview of Curitiba with interesting and intriguing facts (did you know that Curitiba means pine nut?) and figures (51 tons of refuse generated by the population of Curitiba every month!) on this modern yet lovable Brazilian city: http://geography.about.com/library/misc/uccuritiba.htm
- An article about Curitiba’s remarkable efforts to be environmentally friendly, including a delightful account of how the mayor pedestrianized the city center in just three days, and then managed to ward off rebellious car drivers, with a stroke of genius, by amassing hundreds of school children in the square and giving them paper and crayons! Don’t miss this fascinating link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/20/magazine/20Curitiba-t.html
- Why Curitiba is popular with tree huggers: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/06/curitiba_city_w.php
Interview with Jaime Lerner, the former Mayor of Curitiba, who introduced a massively successful public transport system to the city, and is quoted as saying: “A car is like a mother-in-law – you need to have a good relationship, but you shouldn’t let her dictate your whole life.” http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/transportation/266324_nsecondary12.html
Finally, be sure to check out the Curitiba links on this excellent tourist guide to Curitiba with many references, articles, links and resources about where to stay, what to do, how to find your way around and more, as well as personal tips, articles and references from real travelers.
Taking Curitiba fotos/Parana pictures can be an excellent way to store memories forever, not to mention the gorgeous scenery for Curitiba fotos/Parana pictures!
Curitiba Restaurants Travel
Curitiba restaurant travel can provide a treat for your taste buds, with any number of types of cuisine on offer. Curitiba restaurant travel has to be sampled!
Curitiba facts to entertain and impress. Curitiba facts and statistics on the population of Curitiba, environmental policy and more.
Map of Curitiba
Map of Curitiba to help you find your way, Curitiba maps including Curitiba Brazil street maps, Parana map, map of Curitiba and more.
Curitiba Sightseeing – whats nearby Curitiba to visit. Curitiba Sightseeing and day trips in Parana.
Curitiba Guide Books
Curitiba Guide Books and literature for North East Brazil. Ideas for Curitiba Guide Books for your visit.
Curitiba history and culture, Curitiba churches and museums. Curitiba history is fascinating and reflects in the contemporary Curitiba social life.
What you need to know about the Curitiba Climate and rainfall in Curitiba before you visit. Curitiba Climate is pleasant but somewhat unpredictable.
Parana information and Curitiba state guide including Parana information, cities, demographics, ecological attractions and more.
Curitiba Real Estate Brazil
Curitiba real estate Brazil – massive long term profit opportunities with Curitiba real estate Brazil.
Curitiba Night Life
Curitiba night life is varied and fun – what you need to know about Curitiba night life
Other helpful Brazil links about other brazilian cities:
Belo Horizonte Brazil Guide! Travel information about Belo Horisonte Brazil
Enjoy this Belo Horizonte Brazil Guide! Helpful Belo Horizonte Brazil Guide with inside tips to attractions, accomodation, restaurants, beach guides and more!
Maceio.info offers a Maceio Brazil Guide! Brasil Travel information about Maceió
Enjoy this Maceio Brazil Guide! Inside visitors tips to attractions, hotels, restaurants, beaches and more!
Welcome To Your Brasilia Brazil Guide!
This Brasilia Brazil guide will introduce you to some of the major attractions, places to stay, and general information about Brasilia Brazil.
Cabo Frio brazil Guide : Everything a traveller needs to know about Cabo Frio, Brazil!
Offers a Cabo Frio brazil Guide with attraction reviews, beach guides, best restaurants, cheap hotels and the luxury accomodations, and much more!
Experience Santa Catarina: The Florianopolis Brazil Guide
The ultimate Florianopolis Brazil guide, packed full of all of the travel advice and Florianopolis tourist info that you would ever need to! Check out the Florianopolis Brazil Guide!
Fortaleza, Brazil Guide: Travel Information
Enjoy the beach and nightlife of Fortaleza, Brazil using the Fortaleza Brazil Guide. The Brazil Fortaleza Guide tells where to stay and what to do.
Ouro Preto Brazil Guide With Rare Facts About The Area!
Our Ouro Preto Brazil Guide Offers Reviews Of The City Famous For Its Gold Rush. Discover Little-Known Facts In Our Ouro Preto Brazil Guide!
Discover All That Travel Brazil Has to Offer!
Curious About Travel Brazil? Our Web Resource Offers Countless Practical Tips, Suggestions, and Advice for an Exciting Travel Brazil Experience!
Your Brotas Brazil Guide To Adventure
Offers a Brotas Brazil guide, including all that the town has to offer. The Brotas Brazil guide covers all the major sights and attractions, including adventure tourism, the area's natural beauty, and other exciting activities.
Armacao de Buzios Brazil Guide: Your Source for Buzios Tourist Info
This is a great source for information to make your next vacation a true adventure: The Armacao de Buzios Brazil Guide!
Natal, Brazil Guide: Travel Information
The Natal Brazil Guide - the best place to discover Natal. Get advice about services, travel and where to stay in this great place with your Natal Brazil Guide.
Recife, Brazil Guide Travel Information at a Glance
Recife, Brazil guide for those seeking a travel guide. Let this information introduce you to the fabulous world that is Recife, Brazil.
Salvador Brazil Guide Tourist Information For Tourism
This Salvador Brazil Guide provides information about accommodations and attractions in Salvador Brazil. One will find all sorts of helpful information within this Salvador Brazil Guide.
A guide to Sao Paolo, Brazil! Enjoy all Sao Paulo Brazil has to offer!
Offers information about Sao Paolo Brazil ’s fantastic sights and attractions! Sao Paulo is lush with diverse cultures, great nightlife, and spectacular scenery!
Porto Seguro Brazil Guide to life in Porto Seguro Bahia
Porto Seguro Brazil Guide: people find Porto Seguro Brazil one of the top destinations in the Bahia. Your Porto Seguro Brazil Guide has all info you need.
Fortaleza, Brazil Guide: Travel Information
Enjoy the beach and nightlife of Fortaleza, Brazil using the Fortaleza Brazil Guide. The Fortaleza Brazil Guide tells where to stay and what to do.
Eye-Opening Manuas Brazil Guide For All Manuas Travelers
Enjoy a Manaus Brazil Guide For Your Trip, offering reviews on Manaus Brazil Hotels, Apartments, Attractions, Weather, and More!
Experience Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil !
Tourist guide of Copacabana beach! Celebrate New Year’s Eve barefoot with green-blue waves crashing in on the frontier of Rio de Janeiro the world samba city capitol !
Enter the Rio de Janeiro insiders travel guide of Brazil, Riodejaneiro.info
Offers a complete guide to Rio de Janeiro, the samba capitol of Brazil! Reviews of Rio de Janeiro with carnival pictures, best beach locations for surfing, insiders tips only Brazilians know about !
Samba City Dance Revolution, Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil !
Discover Samba City in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Now you can experience the Brazilian Carnival all year. Opening in September 2004, Samba City will be the great new tourist attraction of the Worlds Carnival Capitol!
Bergen.info, travel guide for Bergen in Norway
Visit Bergen in Norway, for magnificant mountains and nature. Bergen.info offers hotels, attractions, pictures, weather and much more!